Go-Ride Clubs are open and friendly cycling groups, providing coaching sessions for young people in traffic-free spaces. By registering to become a Go-Ride Club, you will help children and young people get into cycling and support talented riders to realise their potential.
If you would like to register your club on the HSBC UK Go-Ride programme, please contact your regional development manager who will support you through the process.
You will need to demonstrate that your club has:
- British Cycling affiliation
- regular coaching sessions in a traffic-free environment
- a minimum of one Level 1 cycling coach
- a welfare officer who is willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check through British Cycling and attend relevant safeguarding training, within 90 days of taking on the role
- commitment to working towards Sport England's Clubmark accreditation.
Once registered as a Go-Ride Club, you can access our national programmes, which include HSBC UK Go-Ride Racing for novice riders and the Cycling Award for Young Volunteers. You will also be able to make use of additional resources to help your club develop further.
If your club doesn't yet meet the above criteria, don't worry - our regional development team will support you through the next steps.
For all enquiries by clubs in Wales:
For all enquiries by clubs in Scotland: