Club type: Club
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 1
About our club
COG (Community Outdoor Group), based at Higham Hill Hub. COG’s long-term vision is to establish a cycling Hub for the borough, which will run various cycling groups and bike maintenance workshops for the community, for different ages and abilities.
Some of the groups will include the following:
1. Go-Ride Club (British Cycling) – young people cycle group
2. Ride Social – Social Cycling Group – inter-generational group
3. Beginner Groups – learn how to ride a bike
4. Disability/accessible cycling & bike maintenance group
5. Women’s Only Cycling Group
6. Cycle for Health Groups
7. Bike maintenance workshops - learning how to maintain bikes
Email: Email the club
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.