Club type: Club
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 141
About our club
Ayr Burners Cycling is Ayrshire's fastest growing cycling community, for riders looking to enjoy cycling without any pressures of racing.
We welcome cyclists of all ages, and are committed to developing youth cycling. Our focuses include Sportives, Cyclocross and adventures. We are also proud parents to the Ayrshire Alps Cycle Park.
We aim to:
1. Provide a platform for recreational riders to meet and enjoy shared cycling experiences
2. Provide and promote youth-friendly cycling activities
3. Develop and promote the ‘Ayrshire Alp Cycling Park‘ project for use by local people and visitors
4. Encourage and support cycling events and activities in the area
5. Support members looking to develop in sport cycling.
Get involved in 2015 to meet local cyclists and share your experiences!
To meet our stated aims and align with bodies that can support us achieve these. Ayr Burners’ is an affiliated group with CTC, the National Cycling Charity, and Scottish Cycling, the governing body for Cycle Sport. Our ride leaders are trained through Cycling Scotland.
Open to members aged 13 and up, it is the ideal place for young and novice cyclists to develop their skills. Riders younger than 13 may join in providing they are always accompanied by a responsible parent / guardian.
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.
|Youths/Juniors (under 16s)|
|Adults (over 16)|
|Novice riders (rides up to 1hr)|
|Intermediate riders (1-3 hrs)|
|Advanced riders (rides 3hr+)|