About our club
CGR BMX club, a great friendly way to introduce yourself to the exciting sport of BMX racing.
The Club meet two times a week to train and race. Sessions are :
• Tuesday - 6:30 to 8.30 pm (coaching only)
• Thursday - 6:30 to 8.30pm (gates practice)
For more information view The Cheshire Ghost Riders on Facebook
During club sessions you can ride the track under supervised conditions and experience the thrill of BMX racing.
When the club are not at the track the below standards are still highly recommended.
Minimum standards to attend the club session are:
• Rider must wear a certified helmet. Long trousers, long sleeves, gloves and pads are recommended.
• Riders wishing to use the start gate at club sessions must wear a full face helmet (hire of helmets are available at £1.00 with an added deposit of £10.00which you will get back on return)
• Bikes must have at least one working brake and no stunt pegs.
Membership is £10.00 a year and £1.00 thereafter for a club practice on Thursdays. Coaching on Tuesdays costs £3 for novice/ intermediate and £5 for advanced.
There are two club coaches available for advice. Any professional coaching lessons are separate and will be advised in advance.
So come along to the track and ask anyone that is in the container for information.
Postcode: CW2 7SJ
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.
|Youths/Juniors (under 16s)|
|Adults (over 16)|
|Novice riders (rides up to 1hr)|
|Intermediate riders (1-3 hrs)|
|Advanced riders (rides 3hr+)|