This course combines both the Level 1 and Level 2 Ride Leadership award and is for experienced road cyclists looking to develop leading skills for your club, group, business or organisation.
The course covers preparing for a ride, advanced group management, advanced risk management, group riding etiquette, advanced communication and decision making.
What does the course include?
The course is a two-day course combining both Ride Leadership Award Level 1 & Level 2. Learners receive:
- 30-days access to British Cycling Learning with 5 hours of directed learning
- Two-days of expert tuition by a British Cycling tutor including practical assessment on both days
How much does it cost?
- From £205.00 per person, or
- £1,800.00 for a private course for a maximum of 10 learners
There is no requirement to lead rides for British Cycling upon completing this course.
How long will the course take to complete?
What do I need to be able to register?
- The minimum age to attend a course is 18 years old
- You must be an experienced, confident road cyclist.
- Valid and current 3 hour Emergency First aid at work certificate, or equivalent
- British Cycling Ride membership
If you would like to be the first to know when new course dates become available or to be informed about volunteering opportunities, please complete the form via this button.
Tel: 0161 274 2060
If you need extra support to undertake this course because of a physical or learning disability please contact our team to discuss any reasonable adjustments that would support you.