Riders selected to ride for the GB Team who have already made a commitment to travel to Australia for the 2013 Worlds have now been invited to attend a number of training camps which will be run throughout 2013 as follows:
- 17th February EIS, Sheffield - Focus on Fitness involving intensive gym based efforts. 9am till 4pm
- 10th March Manchester Velodrome- Watt Bike Fitness Assessments 11am till 3pm
- 25th May Poole CSC- On the Bike Technical and Fitness Training
- 3rd August Horspath CSC- On the Bike Technical and Fitness Training
- 20th October Leicester CSC- Final Worlds Preparation
- 27th October Newport CSC- Final Worlds Preparation
These sessions will be headed up by Tony Bennett, Stuart Raven and Ian Brown and overseen by the three GB Team Managers – Dave Murphy , Geoff Gamage (Women) and Ivan Pike (Juniors).