This course is aimed at teachers and volunteers working within the school environment providing knowledge and skills to engage pupils in fun cycling sessions.
The course covers cycling techniques, types of cycling, equipment and safety considerations and coaching skills to enable cycling activity within schools.
What does the course include?
- One day of face-to-face learning with practical activities to experience delivering cycling activity
- Optional 18 hours of online learning from our coaching courses
How much does it cost?
£120 or £825 for up to 8 learners on a private course for your school.
What do I need to register?
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Work within a school environment or deliver on behalf of a school
- Have access to a computer and the internet
Further dates TBC
If you would like to be the first to know when new course dates become available please complete the form via this button: