We know there are groups of all shapes and sizes who enjoy sharing a passion for getting out on their bikes with fellow enthusiasts. We want to do MORE to support you in organising rides or activities in groups and want to make this accessible for all the diverse groups of cyclists that currently exist across the country.
Looking for support in promoting your group activity?
Do you want digital guidance and an online platform to make your group accessible?
Want to showcase your diverse offer and encourage more people to get involved?
Then register your community group with British Cycling today! Registering your group will give you:
- Access to bursaries (funding support for leadership and/or coaching qualifications)
- A dedicated line of communication with British Cycling with relevant offers, guidance and good news stories
- Access to informal training and education opportunities (digitally and physically)
- Enhanced usage of the Let’s Ride platform, allowing for ride and event organisation & management
- Boots on the ground support from regional delivery teams where required
- An insurance package at an additional cost is available if required
Registration costs £25.00 annually and will begin from day of registration until 31st December.
As an ever growing product, all groups that are registered are invited to help with the ongoing consultation so we can continue to improve this offer and shape it to your needs.
If you are interested in registering, please complete the below registration form and return to email@example.com with a subject line ‘Community Group Registration’.
If you have any questions, queries, or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are now open for 2023 affiliation