Club type: Club Commercial
Affilation status: Active
Total club members: 81
About our club
The Njinga Collective is an all-encompassing cycling community. Real Riding. No attitude. Inclusive. Above all fun! We are a cycling family on wheels! If you are you looking for a cycling group that really wants to help you make a difference to your cycling. Then we’re it.
The Collective stands for having the best of both worlds: fun, relaxed riding that puts a smile on your face; and high-class support for your fitness and performance goals. We believe in both equally. No one dropped. No one held back.
To ride with the Collective is to share the road with friends. Wherever you are as a cyclist, you will have your confidence nurtured and your skills polished - with no judgement. Ever.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US?
1. ALL LEVELS OF RIDERS ARE WELCOME - We never turn anyone away because you're not quick enough. You can even join us in trainers and we will help you progress and get into cleats. Unlike other clubs which may say they accept all riders; we really do and you won’t get dropped
2. RIDE CAPTAINS - Our rides are guided and supported by our fully trained Ride Captains. We have at least two for all our groups.
3. MENTORING PROGRAMME - We have mentors within the Collective who will be on hand if you would like help and support improving your outdoor cycling skills and also provide tips to improve your fitness.
4. COMMUNITY - More than just a cycling club, we are a community where you will ride with like minded cyclists
5. SAFETY FOCUSED - On top of our experienced Ride Captains we also include a bike & helmet safety check before each ride and carry basic first aid kits
6. SMALL GROUPS - We have a maximum of 8-10 people in each group to help us manage the group safely and be respectful to other road users (including the Ride Captains)
7. DIFFERENT RIDE TYPES - We offer 3 different types of rides each month across both Saturdays and Sundays. On our CHALLENGE and PROGRESSIVE ride outs, we have 4 different speed groups to accommodate all riders and are Ride Captain led. We also have SOCIAL rides that aim to get our community to ride together. To find out more about our group speeds and our types of ride please visit our website https://njingacycling.com/the-collective/
8. NON-DROP RIDES - Our Ride Captains will be at the front and back of the group to ensure no one gets dropped on our Challenge and Progressive rides.
SIGNING UP FOR RIDES
All of our rides for the season can be found on our brand new Njinga Collective Team App and this is also where you will be able to sign up for each ride.
Find out how to download the app and book your Collective rides at https://njingacycling.com/the-collective/.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Njinga Collective and riding out on the road with you soon!
Email: Email the club
Postcode: KT1 4BY
How to join our club
Please choose from the following options to pay club subscriptions.
If you are not yet a member of this club we recommend that you contact the club using the details in the contact tab before you buy your subscription. Please note the £1.00 application fee is non-refundable.