Ever thought of becoming a commissaire, official or referee?
Cycling always needs new officials. We rely on a workforce of officials who ensure all events in the six British Cycling disciplines are conducted in a fair manner. With thousands of cycling events every year there is something for everyone. The events range from local grass roots events such as Go-Ride Racing right up to commissairing at the Olympics.
Why become an official?
- You want to put something back into the sport you love
- A rewarding job to see the best rider win
- Social side of meeting people with the same passion
- An enjoyment of being outdoors
- Your club needs more people to officiate so you can all race in a series
There are thousands of cycling events every year and they all rely on officials to ensure that they are safe, fair and, most importantly, fun. Whatever your aspirations, be it a regional, national or even UCI event we can help you find what you are looking for.