National Bike Week takes place from the 8-16th June and were highlighting the opportunities available for you to come and get involved with cycling not just this week but hopefully every week to come. We believe cycling is for everyone here in Wales and believe there are opportunities for everyone to come and take to a bike.
Throughout the week and the year we have dedicated volunteers across Wales who are here to help you get the most out of cycling.
Check the links below to find out more on each of the following:
Breeze - It doesn’t matter if you’re keeping fit, young at heart, wise beyond your years, or baffled by gears. Every woman is welcome on an HSBC UK Breeze ride.You’ll discover new places to ride. Gain confidence as a group. Make new friends. Do things you never knew you could. And have a lot of fun. That’s the power of riding together.We know it's easier said than done, so our Breeze Champions will organise everything, lead the group, and make sure everyone stays safe. All you have to do is sign up.
- Join a Club - Joining a club is a great way to get the most out of your cycling. Whether you are a seasoned racer or a complete beginner, there is nothing better than riding with like-minded cyclists to develop your skills and challenge yourself find your local club here. #PromoteClubs
- Clubs for young riders - Go-Ride Clubs are open and friendly cycling groups, providing coaching sessions for young people in traffic-free spaces. The perfect place for your child to get into cycling and provide the support for talented young riders to realise their potential find your local club here
- Ride Social - There's no membership fee, no club rules and we're all passionate about getting the miles in. Use the ride finder to explore existing rides nearby, or reach out to a friendly local group and share the miles together. If you want to organise a ride, simply join for free to get started.
- Events – On Road, Off-Road, Tracks, Tarmac or Trails every type of event to compete in.Find the full list here of events planned during Bike Week
- Learn to ride - Teach your kids how to ride with quick and easy games that are perfect for playtime and holidays. Find out about and download our HSBC UK Ready Set Ride app