For the next few weeks, members can get a great offer on Sky TV, an offer exclusively available to members thanks to British Cycling’s Principal Partner, Sky. The offer is live from February 28th up to and including March 28th 2013.
What do I get?
New to Sky?
New customers to Sky TV can get...
- Free Sky+HD box
- Free standard set up
- 6 Months half price Sky+HD Pack (save £30.75)
- 6 Months half price Sky Multiroom (save £30.75)
- 6 Months half price TV for a year (save up to £166.50)
- Half price Sky+HD 2TB Box
New customers can get this offer both online and over the phone. Use the information below to get this offer.
Already got Sky?
Existing Sky customers can upgrade their Sky TV account and get…
- 6 months Half price HD Pack when upgrading (save £30.75)
- Free Sky Multiroom Box and Free standard set-up (Sky Multiroom for £10.25)
Existing customers can only get this offer over the phone. Use the information below to get this offer.
How do I get the offer?
There’s two quick and easy ways to book your Sky package:
- Call Sky on 08442 410 500. You will need to quote the code that you were given in the last Member News email - New and existing customers
- Visit sky.com/shop/offercode and enter in the code that you were given in the last Member News email - New customers only
Can’t find your offer code?
Each Member News recipient has their own unique promotional code that can only be used once. If you don’t currently receive Member News, you can subscribe here. If you still are having problems, call the Membership Team on 0161 274 2010.
Win a signed copy of Bradley Wiggins' ’21 days to Glory’ and more!
What's more, if you join or upgrade your Sky subscription before March 28th, you will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win a signed copy of '21 days to Glory' signed by Bradley Wiggins, a signed photo of Vicky Pendleton and a British Cycling goody bag.
Not already a member of British Cycling?
Not to worry, you can get this offer, as well as all the other great benefits that come with British Cycling membership, when you join for just over £2 a month. Find out more.