Offer Terms & Conditions
Subject to status: upfront payment may be required. Offer only available to British Cycling active and non expired members and is not for resale or to be sold on any auction sites. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers. Any abuse of these offers may result in prosecution. If you wish to take up this offer by phone please call 08442410500 (UK). Calls cost up to 5.1p per minute (plus 13.1p connection fee) for BT customers. Calls from other providers may vary. A new customer is defined as being a non-Sky TV subscriber for a period of at least 12 months. Offer is not available to members of the same household where a Sky TV subscription has been cancelled within a period of 30 days, unless a home move has taken place. Sky reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to honour the offer where there is reason to suspect fraud or abuse. Offer ends 28 March 2013. New customer offer: Join Sky TV with Sky Entertainment Pack, Sky Entertainment Extra Pack, Sky Movies Pack, Sky Sports, Sky HD Pack and/or Sky Multi-room and receive you subscription half price for 6 months room (limited to one Multi-room subscription at half price). After 6 months you’ll pay the then current full monthly cost of your subscription, (Sky TV packages currently £21.50-£55.50 per month; HD pack and Sky Multi-room currently £10.25 pm extra each). 12 Months minimum terms apply. Excludes stand-alone Premium Channels, Sky Store movies/events and other pay per view services, which cost extra. One Free Sky+HD box and one free standard set up per household. Not available to existing Sky. Existing customer upgrade offer: Existing Sky TV customers upgrading to the HD Pack can get the HD Pack for half price for 6 months and/or upgrade to Sky Multiroom and get a free Sky Digital Box and free standard set-up. The HD Pack is £5.25 extra per month for 6 months, £10.25 extra per month thereafter. Minimum HD Pack and Multiroom subscription is 12 months and a new 12 month Sky TV minimum term applies. Sky+HD: HD channels received depend on your Sky TV package. HD ready TV required. Sky Multi-room: Provides same Sky TV channels as your main Sky TV Subscription on another box. To receive HD pack channels on your multi-room box you need a Sky+HD box and HD Pack subscription (Only one HD pack subscription required per household). General: Your Sky box(es) must be connected to a fixed telephone line for 12 months prices may vary if you live in a flat. Compatible line required otherwise connection charge from £39 may apply. Non-standard set-up may cost extra. You must get any consents required (e.g. landlord’s). Sky± functionality requires 2 satellite feeds. Prices shown apply to customers paying by Direct Debit. For continuous debit/credit card mandate, 50p monthly charge applies. Information only applies to residential customers in UK. Further terms apply. Correct 26.02.2013
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all active British Cycling members who have joined or upgraded their Sky subscription with this offer. Entrants must be residents of UK and aged 18 years or over.
2. To qualify for entry into this prize draw you must have activated your upgraded Sky TV package or activated your new Sky TV between the 21March and 28March. If you live in Northern Ireland alternatively you enter into the prize draw by simply emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. One prize draw entry per valid upgrade or new customer or entry via email route referred to above (for Northern Ireland resident’s only). Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
4. 1 winner will be selected at random by British Cycling 30 days after the offer end date by an independent party, from all eligible entries. Winners will be contacted by the British Cycling Membership team by 28 April 2013.
5. 1 winner will receive a signed copy of ’21 days to Glory’ signed by Bradley Wiggins, a signed photo of Vicky Pendleton and British Cycling goody bag (including Gatorade GB cycling team water bottle, Madison mug, Cyclist magazine, British Cycling car sticker and British Cycling pen).
6. There are no cash alternatives to the prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
8. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners’ first names and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sky staff or otherwise in a way which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: British Sky Broadcasting Limited, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.