Event: 21 July 2013
Two beautiful rides through the heart of England & Wales’ largest area of outstanding natural beauty. Both rides flow from beautiful Cotswold village through rolling countryside lanes to the next beautiful village with some challenging climbs on the way.
The 76 mile EPIC ride takes in the climbs of Blockley, Stanway, Campden Lane and, home to the 2010 National Hill Climb Championship, Dover's Hill. The 52 mile CHALLENGE route takes all the same bar Stanway.
The sportive benefits The British Disabled Fencing Association as it’s chosen charity partner - BDFA has something for everyone and its vision is ‘to provide a pathway from beginner to Paralympic medal winner.’
What to expect on the day:
- Well stocked feed station on route
- Medical cover provided on course for all riders
- Catering, parking, toilets and changing available at HQ
- Free gear and brake check prior to the start at HQ & limited mechanical support to get you going again on route if feasible.
- A ‘broom wagon’ will ensure if riders suffer a non-repairable mechanical they get back safely to HQ