Fancy having a bespoke training plan from a British Cycling coach? Enter the competition for your chance to win.
Terms and condition
“WIN a Training Plan from British Cycling” prize draw terms and conditions
1) The Prize Competition, subject to paragraph 6 below, is open to all Employees (as defined in the HR FIM) of the HSBC Group of companies that are based in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man) only (together and individually, referred to herein as “HSBC”) aged 18 years and over and who remain an Employee of HSBC when the prize draw is made (each an “entrant” and together the “entrants”.
2) Entrants will be entered into the prize draw by correctly answering the below question on the HSBC Cycling Hub and entering their personal details; name, email address and phone number. You cannot enter if you have been involved in setting up or running this competition.
3) The prize draw will be open from 00:01 on Monday 28th August 2017 until 09:00 on Sunday 10th September 2017.
4) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
5) All promotional instructions and special offer criteria form part of these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.
6) Each person may enter the prize draw only once and agrees to the promotion terms and conditions when doing so.
7) There is a total of one prize. The prize consists of a personalised British Cycling training plan. An initial fact find will take place to gather current fitness levels and assess what event they are training for. A training plan will then be created bespoke for that individual which will typically be 8 to 12 weeks of training. All subject to availability. The prize will be awarded to an entrant selected by random draw on Monday 11th September by an independent person.
8) The Promoter’s agent, IMG UK Ltd, will contact the winner by telephone with a follow up email to confirm they have won the prize draw from 12:00 midday on Monday 11h September 2017. The winner will need to confirm by email that they accept the prize.
9) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
10) The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. If the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter can offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11) The Promoter reserves the right to feature the winner’s name on the HSBC Cycling Hub for marketing purposes only if the winner allow HSBC to use their name in publicity materials.
12) Notwithstanding clause 11 above, the winners’ name and approximate geographic location will be available from the Promoter when requested by email to email@example.com after Monday 18th September 2017.
13) Entrants’ name, telephone number and email address and the winner’s address will be collected, stored and processed by the Promoter and its agent IMG UK Limited for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw. The name and address of the winners will also be shared with British Cycling for fulfilment of the prize.
14) No correspondence will be entered into. The decision of the Promoter will be final.
15) It is the winner’s responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the prize, and the Promoter shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
16) Entrants agree that this promotion is governed by English law, and that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
17) Promoter: The Promoter of this competition is HSBC Bank PLC (‘HSBC’). HSBC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. It is listed with the registration number 114216. HSBC is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with company registration number 14259, and has its registered office at 8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ. HSBC Bank plc's registered VAT Number is GB 365684514. HSBC Bank plc is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Scheme and subscribes to the Lending Code. More detail about this is available on the Lending Standards Board website. For information about accounts and other products you can refer to the Money Advice Service section on the FCA website.
18) Promoter and its group companies and contractors will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this prize draw or as a result of your participation in the prize draw and any activities the prize winning Entrants and their guest/s undertake during participation in the event and whilst travelling to and from the event, or as a result of your winning, collecting, use or enjoyment of any prize, or if the prize draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter and its group companies and contractors for (a) death or personal injury caused by the Promotor and its group companies and contractors negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for Promoter and its group companies and contractors to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
19) Contact: HSBC Big Pedal, IMG UK Ltd, 100 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1HB, 0845 372 2746, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Promoter can change these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at its absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result.