Single day licences enable you to dip your toe into the waters of cycle racing without committing to the cost of a full race licence.
Take a look at the table below for full pricing details:
Members with a
Ride Members &
|Event Classification||Bronze||Silver / Gold|
|Open Track Meetings||£10.00||£5.00||£10.00|
|Track League Meetings||£5.00||Free||£10.00|
- Day licences for junior riders are charged at half price.
- Youth non-Race members are charged at £1.50
- For national level events a full race licence is required.
- Riders not presenting a valid full racing licence at national events will be required to pay a £10 surcharge
- A single day licence does not earn the rider any ranking points. More details.
- An organiser may, at their discretion, require that all riders hold a Full Racing Licence for a particular event