Published: 13 July 2012
British Cycling Cross-Country Series Round 5 - Langdon Hills, 25 August 2012
British Cycling can confirm that the revised date for the Langdon Hills round of the National Cross-Country Series will be Saturday 25 August 2012. Training will be available on the Friday afternoon, and the open/fun races will run behind race 3, also on the Saturday.
It is appreciated that whichever new date that was chosen, it was going to produce a clash of some sort and various options were considered. Inevitable there will be some who can’t make this date, but by moving to the Saturday this does allow those who have also entered TORQ in Your Sleep to contest both events.
- If you cannot make the new date, and need to withdraw, please e-mail Brian Furness on firstname.lastname@example.org (include the rider name and race category).
- If you have entered on a single race basis then your entry fee will be refunded to your payment card within 7 days.
- If you entered the full series in December under the “one race free” offer, then unfortunately a refund cannot be issued, but please let me know if you need to withdraw.
- If you entered the full series in January at the partially discounted price, we will refund 50% of the single event entry fee.
- Any refund requests must be made no later than 31 July 2012.
The on-line entry will re-open to accept new entries, with a closing date of Sunday 19 August.