View all of the latest blogs now.
Blogging about your experiences
In order to learn and develop from your experiences as young leaders in cycling, we want you to reflectively blog about your volunteering. With a wide range of activities to get involved with in and around your cycling clubs, we want to hear about the different ways you have helped to develop cycling and what impact this is having in your local communities.
To help you to reflectively blog, you could consider answering the following questions whilst blogging:
1. Describe what you did and what role you played.
2. What went well, what do you think you could improve on?
3. How did you feel it went? How did it affect others?
4. What challenges did you face, how did you overcome these?
5. What would you do differently next time?
6. What one piece of advice would you give to other Young Volunteers wishing to get involved in this activity?
Uploading your blogs
For a quick guide to using wordpress, to upload your blogs, please click here.
Platinum profiles and blogs
- Michael - Big Foot Cycling Club
- Ana - Heanor Clarion Cycling Club
- Chris - Wigmore Cycling Club
- Gregg - Kings Macclesfield
- Matthew - Sutton CC
- Daniel - Newcastle Phoenix
- Alex - Chester Go-Ride
- Josh - Velo Club de Londres
- Reese - Hetten Hawks CC
- Josh - Summit 65
- Harry - Nottingham Outlaws CC
- Megan - Spalding CC
Young leaders' blogs:
- Fran - Stratford CC
- Daniel - Welwyn Wheelers
- Joseph - Wolverhampton Wheelers
- Samuel - Taw Velo
- Joanne - Beacon Wheelers
- Elsie - Cyclewise
- Harry - Pilgrim Flyers
- Lucas - Bolversolver & District
- Sarah - Sport City Velo
- Sallie - Lyme RC
- George - Chester Go-Ride
- Alasdair - Richmond CC
- Joe - Taunton BMX
- Bradley - Lyme RC
We want to hear about your volunteer experiences... so get blogging!
Remember to upload your completed blogs at bcyoungvolunteers.wordpress.com or for support in uploading them, send them into firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kelly Burdett on 0161 274 2126.