Before entering any of our prize draws or competitions, please take time to carefully read the terms and conditions below.
1. Unless otherwise stated, British Cycling (the promoter) competitions and prize draws are open to participants aged 16 or over who are UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agents or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion. Proof of identity may be requested and only entries from the person entering the competition will be accepted.
2. The promoter’s competitions and prize draws will run for a period specific to that competition or prize draw. These terms may be amended by the Promoter at its absolute discretion.
3. No purchase necessary. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete, late or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be accepted. No responsibility can be taken for entries lost, damaged or delayed either by post or computer transmission error.
4. One entry per person or family membership is permitted into the promoter’s competitions and prize draws. One prize per winning entry whether individual or family membership.
5. On occasion, the promoter may substitute prizes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
6. Winners of competitions and prize draws will be notified by whatever contact means the promoter has available. The promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, as a result of reasonable efforts to contact the original winners being unsuccessful.
7. No cash or other alternative prizes are available and are not transferrable to another individual.
8. The winners agree and shall procure that their guests agree not to sell, offer to sell or use any of the prizes for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing any prize (in whole or part) on an internet auction site)
9. The promoter shall not be liable or responsible for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prize offered (including, without limitation, travel or personal insurance of any kind).
10. For a list of winners' names and counties please send an SAE, stating the name of the competition or prize draw to The Marketing Department, British Cycling, Stuart Street, Manchester M11 4DQ
11. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to comply with a reasonable request to provide a photo of themselves with their prize and to allow the promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prizes.
13. By entering the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document and any other conditions associated with the condition or prize draw, as well as any terms and conditions of prize providers.
14. The decision of the promoter in all matters shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into. Promoter: British Cycling, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ.
15. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
17. Prizes won are eligible for delivery to UK addresses only.
18. While entering the promotion, participants may agree to receive communications from British Cycling. Participants may opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
19. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The promoter may use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion.
23. Personal information collected will be shared with partners and sponsors associated with the promoter only where consent has been provided by the data subject.
24. The promoter will analyse personal information collected through the promotion for market research purposes. Market research will be shared with partners and sponsors of British Cycling associated with the promotion.
25. The promoter will contact data subjects, where relevant, in order to market goods, events and/or services provided directly by British Cycling and its current and future commercial partners.