Event 16 September 2012
Location: Chipstead Valley Primary School, Chipstead Valley Road, Coulsdon, Surrey, CR5 3BW
Following last year's first and hugely successful first ever Addiscombe Cycle Club sportive we are featuring a new and magical event.
It coincides with the undoubted interest in road cycling and will be on some of the most beautiful and in many cases undiscovered lanes of Surrey, Kent and West Sussex.
Starting off from the very accessible Croydon village of Coulsdon, Surrey the fully signposted and electronically timed ride immediately heads out into country lanes via Chipstead Valley, Bletchingley, Brasted, Penshurst, Groombridge, Hartfield, Dormansland and Bletchingley.
This rideable-by-all 75 mile course will set you some challenges. You will be rewarded with some of the best kept secrets of no less than 3 counties in the Surrey, Kent and Sussex countryside with views that will make you want to weep, and for the affordable price of just £22.50 you’ll get an unparalleled inclusive package of:
- Fully electronic chip timing, electronic payments system and SMS messaging of results
- Delightfully mapped course with downloadable file
- Fantastic headquarters with ample parking and Italian style cafe ; mid ride feed stations
- Convenient access by road or rail
- Full safety cover, first-aid, cycle repair, and sag wagon
- British Cycling insurance
- Full signposting
- On-course professional photographer
- Yoga style ‘Stretch and Release’ Guided post event warm down sessions
This is a ride that can't fail to delight and you'll be well cared for by one of the largest and most successful London cycle clubs - entry is limited to 400 so don't delay and be disappointed.