Earlier this year we released the beta version of the new British Cycling website, alongside its sister sites for Welsh Cycling and Scottish Cycling.
Since this time we have been asking our site users to provide us with feedback and working hard on fixing critical issues and improving the overall experience.
We have now released a major update within the events calendar with a new design for the search filters for mobile users. Alongside a number of other changes which are outlined below.
As of today the British Cycling website will now default to the new site across all devices. The old British Cycling website will be retired.
For a short period you can still access it via the button below, should you need to, however please be aware this site is no longer being updated. Therefore for the latest news and information please ensure you refer to the new site.
If you need to report any technical difficulties please use the feedback button located on the right-side of your browser window or email to email@example.com.
Summary of site changes, updates and fixes:
Events and results finder
- Mobile search filters updated to open in full panel and removed tabbed display and horizontal scrolling
- On mobile the option provided to view events/results as a list only or as a list and map
- Bookmarking of events updated to allow more events to be bookmarked
- The display of images fixed in user generated event reports
- Show less / show more buttons corrects on event results
- Filter options by discipline added to Results menu
- My events updated to list in chronological order
- Issue with accessing ‘next page’ resolved
- Details added regarding the purchase of family membership
- Links to Club Profiles containing punctuation in the URL fixed