Welsh Cycling’s Christmas Hamper Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the Competition. Please read the following terms and conditions:
1) The prize draw is open to residents in the United Kingdom, excluding employees and their immediate families of Welsh Cycling (the "Promoter") and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4) The opening date of the prize draw is 13:00 GMT of 12/12/2020 and the closing date is 23:59 GMT of 27/12/2020 (the "Entry Period"). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5) One entry is allowed per person via the competition form. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
6) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7) You must enter the competition via the online competition form, accepting the condition to receive communications from Welsh Cycling.
8) There will be one (x1) winner in total.
9) Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
10) The winner will be randomly assigned.
11) The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
12) Colour preference for the Litelok® Gold Original prize is available depending on availability.
13) Size and colour preference for the Limar Air Star Aero Road Helmet is available depending on availability.
14) The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15) The winner will be notified via email within 48 hours of the competition draw (6th January 2020). If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18) The name of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact Welsh Cycling at the following address: Welsh Cycling, Geraint Thomas National Velodrome of Wales, Newport International Sports Village, Newport, NP19 4RB.
19) The Promoter is Welsh Cycling [Welsh Cycling Union Limited, Geraint Thomas National Velodrome of Wales, Newport International Sports Village, Newport, NP19 4RB].