Now in its third hugely successful year, the Tour of Cotswolds offers two beautiful rides through the heart of England and Wales' largest area of outstanding natural beauty.
Flowing from beautiful Cotswold village through rolling countryside to another chocolate box village with some challenging climbs on the routes - the 76 mile ride takes in Blockley, Stanway, Campden Lane and Dovers Hill. The 52 mile route includes all the same bar Stanway.
- Well stocked feed station on route
- Medical cover (provided by MediBike) provided on course for all riders
- Sports Massage Therapy available at HQ on return
- Catering, ample parking, toilets and changing at HQ
- Mechanical support (provided by our event partners Total Fitness Bath) prior to the start and on the course to get you going again, if feasible. A broom wagon will ensure all riders get safely back to HQ should they incur a non-repairable mechanical