Event: 6 April 2014
Kick start your Spring with The Igloo Sportive the first event in a four part .
Starting from Holmebrook Valley Park situated on the North West outskirts of Chesterfield, riders quickly escape into wild Peak District Moors - expect clearly signed challenging routes, well stocked feed stations, stunning scenery and instant post-event ride times.
There are two routes to choose from: the challenging 130km long route (British Cycling Grade 4) and the shorter/slightly less strenuous 68km route (BC Grade 1). Both routes include typical tough Peak District climbs including the tortuous Rowsley Bar towards the end of both circuits.
Women’s Timing standards: for all the Dark and White 2014 sportives there will be two levels of timing standards so that the Gold award times will be more attainable for women. All riders will receive Gold, Silver and Bronze certificates dependent on their ride times.
Long Route £27.50
Short Route £22.50
- Comprehensive Event Guide
- Electronic SPORTident chip timing
- Instant printed post-event time sheet
- Fully stocked feed-stations
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Certificates for every official finisher
- Post event refreshments
- Hard standing car parking
- Undercover event HQ/registration area
- Toilets/changing facilities
Run in conjunction with Igloo Cycles, Chesterfield
For more information on the Igloo Sportive and other three events in the 2014 series visit Dark & White Cycling