Event: 23 June 2013
Location: Bakewell, Derbyshire
Endurance Fuel Peak Epic early bird offer comes to a close at the end of March, so get your entry in soon. Early Bird entry saves you 10% off your entry fee, allowing you to take part in the Peak District's toughest sportive for just £22.50!
The ride will start and finish from Bakewell, a market town situated in the heart of the Peak District. An idyllic setting perfect for any family and friends who have come to support you on the day.
The Peak Epic is set to be toughest, most physically challenging Peak District sportive ever! Riders will have to climb 4000m in just 100 miles.
Sounds to much? Do not worry, organisers have two shorter but still challenging routes.
- Full Peak Epic - 162km/ 100 miles 4000m ascent
- Peak Epic Medium - 100km/ 62 miles 2100m ascent
- Mini Peak Epic - 60km/ 37 miles 1200m ascent
- Pre Event Guide (pdf) - made available 1 months before event
- Electronic timing
- Fully stocked Endurance Fuel sponsored feed stationsInstant printed post event time sheet
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Certificates for every official finisher
- Spot Prizes - courtesy of Endurance Fuel and Dark & White
- Post Event refreshments
For more information on the event visit the Peak Epic Website.
Entry is live via the British Cycling Website.