With the British Cycling event calendar already filling up with new sportives, some already selling out and more being added every week, now is the perfect time to plan for 2015.
Whether that’s deciding which sportives you’ll ride, finding clubs to go out with between events or getting some tips for the first-timer, we have it covered...
KEEP UP TO DATE
Our Twitter and Facebook pages are kept up to date with all the latest news from event organisers, while our team of sportive bloggers share their unique on the road insight from the UK and international scene.
If you’re just starting out, we’ve got all the advice and information you’ll need to enjoy your first experience, detailing every aspect, from planning your nutrition during training, to what to expect on the day and post-ride recovery.
FIND AN EVENT RIGHT FOR YOU
If you’re ready to ride then the comprehensive British Cycling sportive calendar makes it easy to find an event, with secure and fast online entry to guarantee you don’t miss out on riding your favourite roads.
If you're unsure of what event will provide the right challenge for you, why not use our new grading system, which identifies the challenge on a simple one-to-five scale
FIND OTHERS TO RIDE WITH:
Need someone to ride with?
- You can search over 1500 British Cycling clubs.
- Find a Social Cycling Group near you.
- Like us on Facebook and engage with like-minded cyclists.
- Follow us on Twitter.
MAKE SURE YOU'RE COVERED IN 2014
Become a British Cycling member from £2/month! Some member benefits can be seen below:
- Weekly email, full of exclusive offers, news and tips
- Up to £10m third party liability insurance
- Discounts at various cycling stores nationwide
- Free legal support and advice from our expert team
- Full access to tips and advice from our experts in the British Cycling Insight Zone
- Access to your member dashboard to plan your year, and keep track of the events in your diary.
So, whatever 2015 holds for your sportive calendar, we will be with you along the way!