Location: Pepenbury Cornford Lane, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Event 16 September 2012
The Pepenbury 100 tried and tested route through the Weald of Kent to the ancient town of Rye and back is beautiful and challenging enough to justify the worst of weather.
Pepenbury is a Charity that has encouraged people with learning disabilities to lead active & challenging lives for more than 80 years. There may not be anybody with a disability taking part this year, but we want to make this an Annual Event, with rides to suit the needs of the disabled – a successful first event will ensure a repeat next year..
Who cares what the weather throws at us on 16 September?
- There will be covered waiting areas and plenty of hard-surface parking to be had.
- First Aid will be handled by the professionals – Kent First Aid Services and Risk Assessments are written.
- There will be a vehicle following cyclists.
- Feeding Stations have been set up – one at one of the country’s best-known vineyards!
- Goody bags are ready.
- Marshalls are standing by and signage is just waiting to be put up.
- Certificates are designed – with Gold, Silver & Bronze related to age.
- When you get back there will be plenty of sustaining food available for you to purchase.
For more information visit www.pepenbury.info.