Event: 19 February 2012
Location: Burgess Hill
Entries are now being accepted for the On the Rivet Super Reliability Trial. At only £12 to enter on-line , this is a must do early season event in the Southeast Region.
Starting in the Centre of Burgess Hill from the HQ at Cyprus Hall, this event has two routes at 48 miles and 74 miles to test riders early season fitness. Maps and route cards will be available on the day as well as the routes having arrows marking the route to help riders around with out having to use the maps issued.
Feed stops with free energy foods and liquids are conveniently placed on the routes to make sure all riders have enough food to get them around the routes.
The 48 mile Route has one feed station and the 74 mile route has three feed stations. Once back from the ride all riders will be entitled to a free hot food, which adds to the great social feeling of this event.
1. Plenty of free parking for riders arriving by car.
2. Choice of two routes 74 and 48 miles.
3. Routes are arrowed to guide riders around the routes.
4. Feed stations have energy food and drink available from sponsors.
5. All feed stations have toilets.
6. Maps and route cards available for riders.
7. Snack meal for all riders after the event.
8. Reduced entry available to entrants to the Eastbourne Cycling Festival & other Cyclosportive run by SRS Events.
9. Broom Wagon available for riders that can't make it back.