TORQ Round Norfolk Epic Challenge
Event: 24 May 2014
Location: Great Yarmouth Racecourse, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
This event is sure to be a truly rewarding and memorable inaugural TORQ Round Norfolk Epic Challenge.
Spaces will be limited for this event so be sure to get your name booked onto this one as soon as possible.
This event Includes:
- Event centre facilities and parking
- Timing clock at start/finish area
- Event specific finishers medal and goodie bag
- Event photography
- Free energy drinks and snacks at feed zones supplied by Torq Fitness
- Full route marking
- Garmin and Strava downloads
- Event catering
- Rider public liability insurance by British Cycling
- Motorbike mechanical support
- First aid at events centre and at feed zones
- Pre and post-event massage
- Emergency pick-up wagon
- Emergency support
This will be a challenging one-day cycle event which starts/finishes on the tip of the east coast in Great Yarmouth at the racecourse, and follows the southern border towards Diss and Thetford, before making its way to King's Lynn. The route will then follow the glorious North Norfolk coastline all the way back to Great Yarmouth finishing back at the racecourse.