Exclusive offer for British Cycling members - get three issues of Cyclist for just £3.
Cyclist is the stunning monthly road cycling magazine dedicated to the thrill of the ride.
Every issue is packed with the best cycling routes from around the world as well as when and where to go with tips on travel and accommodation, all illustrated with inspirational photography.
You'll also get exclusive access to cycling's biggest brands together with candid interviews with the best-known riders and most influential people in the industry. Plus, enjoy in-depth bike reviews alongside coverage of all the latest must-have kit and apparel and expert advice on training and nutrition from a team of dedicated riders.
To get this benefit, as well as all the other great benefits on offer, join from just £24 a year. If you’re already a member, click on ‘Claim Benefit’ below to find out the redemption process.
- All subscriptions will start with the next available issue.
- Subscribe for the first three issues of Cyclist for just £3 (worth £17.97), then pay £32.99 for print only or £38.99 for print + digital for each six thereafter.
- If you are not entirely satisfied, you can cancel at any time during the three-issue trial period and will pay no more than the £3 already debited.
- If you decide to continue receiving Cyclist, you needn’t do anything – your subscription will continue at the rate selected but you'll always be covered by a money-back guarantee.
- Become part of the subscriber community and you'll also get access to exclusive offers, deals and discounts from a host of cycling brands we know you'll love.