Exclusive offer for British Cycling members - get three issues of Cyclist or Bikes Etc for just £3.
Cyclist is a premium magazine dedicated to road cyclists who love the thrill of the ride.
Bringing you full coverage of the most exhilarating and inspirational routes and sportives in the world as well as when and where to go with tips on travel and accommodation.
The magazine offers you exclusive access to cycling's biggest brands together with candid interviews with the best known riders and most influential people in the industry.
Cyclist also provides detailed road bike reviews alongside coverage of all the latest must-have kit and apparel and expert advice on components, training and nutrition from a team of dedicated riders, all illustrated with stunning photography.
To get this benefit, as well as all the other great benefits on offer, join from just £24 a year. If you’re already a member, click on ‘Claim Benefit’ below to find out the redemption process.
BikesEtc is a monthly road cycling magazine that delivers more pages of rides, reviews, fitness and advice than any mag out there.
Whether you’re looking for your first serious road bike or you’re a lifelong roadie, the in-depth product reviews, expert training and nutrition advice, and monthly UK rides will inform and inspire you to make the most of your time in the saddle.
Packed together with awesome graphic alongside the best technical guidance available, BikesEtc will always keep you up to speed with the must-have bikes and the best places to ride them
All subscriptions will start with the next available issue.
To get this benefit, as well as all the other great benefits on offer, join from just £20 a year. If you’re already a member, click on ‘Claim Benefit’ below to find out the redemption process.
- All subscriptions will start with the next available issue.
- Subscribe for the first three issues of Cyclist for just £3 (worth £16.50), then pay £29.99 for print only or £35.99 for print + digital for each six thereafter.
- Subscribe for the first three issues of BikesEtc for just £3 (worth £14.97), then pay £24.99 for print only or £30.99 for print + digital for each six thereafter.
- If you are not entirely satisfied, you can cancel at any time during the three-issue trial period and will pay no more than the £3 already debited.
- If you decide to continue receiving Cyclist or BikesEtc, you needn’t do anything – your subscription will continue at the rate selected.