From time to time, British Cycling will be opening its doors to allow Members and official Fans to have exclusive behind-the-scenes access to see the Great Britain track stars train at the National Cycling Centre velodrome in Manchester.
Keep this page bookmarked for details of future dates and how to apply to be one of the lucky spectators.
What is involved?
- Sessions will be held throughout the year at the National Cycling Centre, Manchester
- Members and Fans will be informed of forthcoming dates by email
- 40 lucky winners will be chosen to attend each session
- Winners will need to arrange their own travel to Manchester
- Winners will get a British Cycling supporter pack, tour of the velodrome and spectator seats
- Approximate timings will be from midday until 4pm for each session
Keep this page bookmarked for future dates