Cycle Republic has opened the doors to their latest shop in Birmingham City Centre. Located on Colmore Row, the store will bring Cycle Republic’s premium range of bikes, parts, accessories and clothing to suit enthusiasts and city cyclists alike.
Customers can view a vast range of bikes on display and the new shop will also boast a large range of female-friendly cycling products.
The team will provide unrivalled bike servicing and repairs, with free courtesy bikes on hand for more extensive repairs. Cyclists in the market for a new bike can also take bikes on a test ride in a new free ‘try before you buy’ to help them choose the best model for their ride. The brand’s reward card scheme which launched in July 2015, offers excellent rider benefits including free puncture repairs and a half price annual service, plus access to exclusive offers and in-store events.
Pop in store today to take advantage of the great opening offers available including 10% off all bikes and 20% off accessories, parts & clothing.
Terms and conditions
• Present your valid British Cycling membership card
• Offers valid 15th - 31st July
• Offer not redeemable against gift vouchers. Excludes all cycling technology and fitness wearables
• Not be used in conjunction with any other voucher, coupon or price match
• Only one voucher per transaction
• Voucher not redeemable for cash
• Ask in store for full details. British Cycling and Cycle Republic reserve the right to end this promo at any time