Offering customers exclusive premium editions, an extensive range of parts, accessories and clothing, this cycling one-stop-shop will cater for cyclists in the busiest commuter areas.
A full suite of female-specific bikes and accessories have been chosen to appeal to women cyclists, with the entire range available to customers via click and collect.
Cycle Republic mechanics will be on hand to provide unrivalled service and repairs at competitive prices. With special touches such as loan bikes while customers bikes are being serviced, and first bike ride-outs with a member of the Cycle Republic team designed to help shoppers navigate the best routes across the city, building their confidence for a better riding experience.
To celebrate the opening of the latest store on Fenchurch street, British Cycling members have access to some exclusive in-store offers
10% off all bikes*
25% off all accessories, parts and clothing*
Thursday 7 January – Monday 8 February 2016
How to access the discount:
Simply present your British Cycling membership card in-store to redeem the above discounts between Thursday 7 January and Monday 8 February 2016.
Terms and conditions
- Simply present your valid British Cycling membership card in store
- Offers valid 7 January - 8 February 2016 in all London Cycle Republic shops only (Fenchurch-Lime St, Battersea Reach-Battersea Rd, West End-Margaret St, Euston Tower-Euston Rd, Twickenham-Kings Street)
- Offer not redeemable against gift vouchers. Excludes all cycling technology, fitness wearables
- May not be used in conjunction with any other voucher, coupon or price match
- Only one voucher per transaction, cannot be used with C2W Schemes.
- Voucher not redeemable for cash
- Promoter: Cycle Republic, Ickneild Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, B98 0DE