- Event URN:
- Start date:
- Sun, 3rd Feb 2013
- Event Type:
- Reliability Trial (Non-Competitive)
- Guy Salmon Jaguar Earl Place Business Park, Fletchamstead Highway, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV4 9XH ( View map )
- Online Entry FAQs
- Info for Riders:
- This is a Reliability Ride - Not a Race! Use it as an early season mile builder. Come prepared; a winter training bike, with spares and tools is recommended; wear clothing that is appropriate to the time of year.
- Preview Rides:
Date Start Ride name Classification Band Rider Cat Duration 3 Feb 13 09:30 Long Ride 1 laps / 85km / 53m 3 Feb 13 10:00 Short Ride 1 laps / 44km / 28m
Guy Salmon Jaguar/Coventry Road Club
Charity Reliability Ride
~ Sunday 3rd February 2013 ~
Join us to Celebrate the
National Jaguar XF Sportbrake Weekend.
Starting and Finishing from the Guy Salmon Jaguar Showroom,
Fletchamstead Highway (A45), Coventry, CV4 9XH.
- Doors open at 9:00AM
- Extensive Parking – for cars and bikes!
- Showroom facilities for signing on and off the event.
- Entry fee - £5 (min £3 going to charity)
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee / Cake for riders before & after the ride
- TheOpportunityto view Team Sky’s choice of vehicle the – The Jaguar XF Sportbrake.
- A chance to win a Jaguar Car for the weekend.
- Choice of two ride routes to the south west of Coventry;
- Depart From 09:30 - Long - 53 miles & From 10:00 Short - 27 miles.
- Routes are marked; Guide Map/Direction supplied
Downloadable “Garmin” GPS files
The short route is here - http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2040675
The long route is here - http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2040649
Earl Place Business Park,
Ride: Long Ride
|3 Feb 13||09:30||---||---||---||1 laps / 85km / 53m|
Ride: Short Ride
|3 Feb 13||10:00||---||---||---||1 laps / 44km / 28m|