- Event URN:
- Start date:
- Sat, 1st Dec 2012
- Event Type:
- Closed Circuit (Competitive)
- Caerwent Army Training Area Caerwent, Caldicot, Newport, South Wales, NP26 5XL ( View map )
- Online Entry FAQs
- Entry close date
- Mon, 26th Nov 2012
- Info for Riders:
- Please note, this is an INVITATION ONLY event for Olympic Development riders. For the road RSR, riders will need to bring:
- A clean bike in good working order with training wheels.
- A spare, dry set of cycling kit.
- Enough drinks and snacks for the session
- Spare inner tubes and a working pump as there will be some rough sections of road
- Preview Races:
Date Start Race name Classification Band Rider Cat Duration 1 Dec 12 12:30 U16/U14 Youth Only None A, B 03 hr 30 mins
As part of Project 2018, Welsh Cycling is holding a Regional School of Racing at Caerwent Military Training Base. Postcode: NP26 5XL. This is an invite only event.
Youth A and B riders only. Arrival 12.30pm. Activity starts 1pm-4pm.
The RSR will be road-based, focusing on race skills, technical riding, group- riding and riding efficiently.
The type of circuit that will be used can be related to the famous “Paris Roubaix” race, with a mixture of surfaces, both rough and smooth, with fun corners and inclines designed to provide a challenging and rewarding ride for youth riders.
Entries are online only. The closing date for entries is Monday 26 November.
|1 Dec 12||12:30||Youth Only||None||A, B||03 hr 30 mins|