For The Matrix Fitness Women's Grand Prix Series:
• The events are open to Elite, 1st, 2nd and 3rd category riders. Youth riders with British Cycling dispensation may ride.
• Teams may enter up to 5 riders for each round of the Series, and a minimum of 3 per round to score team points.
• Essentially for teams, on initial entry via BC you are entering spots, and you can assign riders to those spots at a later date, effectively right up until sign-on.
• Independently of the BC entry system we will also ask all teams entering the Team Classification to register all the members of their squad.
• Each rider accepted for any races in the series will receive their own unique race entry number that is theirs for the entire series.
• Race entry remains at £30 per rider per event. Once the closing date has passed there will be no refunds of entry fees.
• Any one from outside the UK who is unable to use the BC on-line entry system can enter by contacting Rob Kennison email@example.com
Disclaimer: This event listing has been supplied by a registered event organiser. The views and statements expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of British Cycling or its associated federations. British Cycling does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of those views or statements and does not accept any legal liability whatsoever arising from any reliance on the views, statements and subject matter of the event listing. This content may include hyperlinks to other web sites that are not owned or controlled by British Cycling. British Cycling has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. All content of communications between event organisers and entrants should adhere to our acceptable usage policy https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/acceptableuse. [^] If you believe any content to be inappropriate please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org