About our club
Brief background to the club and its role in the community………………Mission Statement.
1. To organize and promote a cycling club in Bridgnorth, Shropshire that provides the widest variety of cycle and social related activities for the local community.
2. To Affiliate the club to British Cycling.
3. The club to be known as the Cycle Club Bridgnorth (CCB).
4. To ensure that there are several weekly group rides for members of varying ability.
5. To have a timetabled monthly program of Sportive events.
6. To encourage members to compete in British Cycling Races.
7. To have British Cycling qualified coaches in the CCB to assist with training programs.
8. To aim to encourage female and under 23 years of age members as a priority.
9. To hold monthly Social meetings to encourage social cohesion of the club.
10 To involve the club in community activities.
11 Induction road riding course for new riders given by experienced club members.
Email: Email the club
Postcode: WV16 4HD
How to join our club
This club has not yet setup online purchasing of club membership subscriptions.