We have been working hard behind the scenes on our summer holiday activities schedule which will give young people the opportunity to experience the thrill and fun of cycling sessions. We are pleased to say you can book onto the sessions .
Our sessions will be split into two type and you can find further information below:
- Go Ride come and try – these sessions will be fun and aimed at enthusing young people to cycle. There will be some basic skill development, but the overall aim is to have fun on a bike.
- Go Ride Skills and Thrills (Beginner) – these sessions will be for those who are confident to cycle, but keen to do more. Whilst still being fun and exciting the sessions will focus on increasing rider confidence, raise awareness of your local affiliated Welsh Cycling clubs and to give a taste of fun competition.
The location of our sessions have also been planned to enable children and guardians to access them from different parts of Wales.
There will be sessions taking place in each region of Wales (North, South and West). We will be using dedicated traffic free facilities to deliver the sessions, these will include
- South-East Wales – Maindy Track, Newport Velo
- West Wales – Pembrey Country Park and Carmarthen Velodrome
- North Wales – Marsh Tracks and Nant BH