Welsh Cycling will be holding Club Clusters during April in road, track and MTB. Club Clusters are open to members of cyclign clubs in Wales who want to develop their skills and race in the future.
The criteria for riders who wish to take part is:
- Open to riders aged 10-16 years old
- Interested in upskilling their current skills
- Want to aim to race in the future
- British Cycling Members (Discounted or free for the first youth year)
What is a Club Cluster?
- Regional coaching session above club level
- Only open to club members
- Allows an integration of other club riders in the area
- Chance for club coaches to explore other disciplines and gain CPD.
- Allow to have and practice coach-led racing
- 50% skill and 50% performance in each session
- To join the development pathway before moving to a performance programme such as a Club Cluster of Training 14 years old +
To book please click the links below: (Links will be live by Friday 24 March)
Road Club Cluster, Maindy Centre, Cardiff, 10.00am-1.00pm, Tuesday 18 April
Track Club Cluster, Wales National Velodrome, Newport, 12.00pm-3.00pm, Monday 10 April
Track Club Cluster, Wales National Velodrome, Newport, 2.00pm-5.00pm, Thursday 20 April
For more information, please contact Naomi Johnston, Young Rider Development Officer.