Level 2 Track Certificate in Coaching Cycling Award
Level 2 Track Coaching Award:
The Level 2 Track Coaching Award is aimed at coaches new to the track environment, as well as current track coaches who want to develop their existing knowledge and skills. The knowledge gained from this award will allow you to plan, deliver and evaluate a series of safe, ethical and effective track sessions. The award will also give you all the knowledge and information you need to progress riders from their first session on a track up to their first competition. This award is the minimum requirement for the delivery of Go-Ride Track Gears 5 and 6.
What are the benefits of becoming a Level 2 Track Coach?
Upon successful completion of the course and as a British Cycling member and licensed coach, you will have access to an impressive list of benefits. These include:
• £5 million professional indemnity insurance
• Access to free coaching and technical support.
• Go-Ride Track Gears 5 and 6 Coaching Workbooks with over 55 activities
• Track coaching handbook
• Track techniques DVD
Am I eligible to attend?
Yes, you can attend the Level 2 Track Coaching Award if:
• You have attended a Club Coach, Activity Coach or Level 2 Certificate Coaching Cycling and successfully completed all aspects of the assessment
• You have a minimum of a valid Appointed Persons First Aid certificate.
• You are enthusiastic about getting people active and involved in track cycling.
• Present a valid enhanced CRB check.
How much does the Award cost?
£175 - There may be some financial assistance available.
Please contact Ian Jenkins for more information on 01633 670542 or go to www.welshcycling.co.uk
To download and application form please use the link provided: more>>>