At the heart of our sport are the skilled and committed people who enable others to take part and progress in cycling. We are committed to developing these individuals and providing the opportunities that will enhance their ability to help others.
- Have Coaches/Leaders with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to meet the needs of those taking part
- Have volunteers and/or employees with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to fulfil their role
- Empower and support young people as leaders
- Value and celebrate the contribution of volunteers and/or employees
- Take a planned and inclusive approach to the engagement, development and retention of their volunteers and/or employees.
- Have a committee/board with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to lead.