In partnership with WTRL, Zwift, Zwift Live and Zwift Community Live we are inviting you and your club to participate in a multi-week, seasonal, team based league - Zwift Racing League.*
British Cycling will be facilitating a regional league within the wider global competition for our clubs. Getting started is easy:
- Find mates to race with
- Appoint a team captain
- Register a team with WTRL
- GO RACE! Round 1 - 11th January
- The Zwift Racing League will commence from Tuesday October 13th and racing will take place over 8 rounds.
- Teams can register for the Zwift Racing League online via WTRL site. Each team appoints a captain, who’ll be sent individual private race links and act as a single point of contact for the team each week. There is also a team manger role who can register multiple teams. Particularly useful for larger British Cycling clubs.
- Teams will race in divisions of A, B, C & D categories in both Mens and Womens events.
- Teams can field a maximum of 6 riders each week, though a squad roster can include more riders to be used on rotation.
- British Cycling club teams will compete against other global teams in their category and respective time zone.
- Individual riders accrue points based on their individual performance. These points are then aggregated towards a team total*. All riders must have identical tags on their profile name. Further advice on how your riders should tag themselves and other FAQ’s can be found here.
- Scoring, sanctions and race monitoring will be applied by WTRL- more specific details here.
*This competition is for virtual points and fun ONLY. This is not British Cycling sanctioned event and will not count towards British Cycling racing points.