British Cycling Online Secure Payment System
The British Cycling payment system uses a secure, industry-leading online payment provider and merchant to receive and process all payments.
Outgoing payments made by British Cycling are processed using a secure BACS process.
For more information on British Cycling’s payment platform, please visit paypoint.net
The following card types are accepted on our system:
- VISA Delta
The British Cycling payment system uses “Verified By VISA” and “Mastercard Securecode” for cards that are registered with the respective scheme.
In order to maintain maximum security, the British Cycling Online Entry System uses Paypoint to process all payments:
- PCI (Payment Card Industry) Data Security Standard Level 1 certified;
- The PayPoint.net platform is audited annually at all sites by both Visa- and MasterCard-approved security assessors;
- PayPoint.net networks are scanned quarterly by assessors;
- Monthly administration and testing is undertaken to ensure compliance in all aspects of payments processing; and
- As part of a publicly listed FTSE company, PayPoint.net is audited regularly by Deloitte
Any questions or queries relating to payment security should be directed in the first instance to email@example.com