Published: 28 October 2013
The People's PostCode Lottery Small Grants Programme is currently open for applications. Organisations from Scotland, Wales, London and Greater London have until November 8th to submit their project proposal.
Sports clubs, registered charities, SCIOs, constituted voluntary and community groups, social enterprises, community interest companies (CIC), and not-for-profit organisations are eligible to apply. Grants of up to £5,000 are available in Wales.
All projects should provide assistance in one or more of the Trust's following fields of operation:
- Advancement of public participation in sport
- Advancement of health
- Prevention of poverty; reduction of distress and suffering
- Advancement of citizenship or community development
- Advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation
- Advancement of environmental protection or improvement
For further details or to apply, please visit the Postcode Trust website.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th November 2013.