The Annual General Meeting of the Welsh Cycling Union Ltd will be held at 6.30pm on Tuesday 22 September 2015 at the Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens Cardiff CF11 9SW or by Video Conference from Plas Menai National Centre, Caernarfon LL55 1UE.
The information below has been shared with all club secretaries in Wales, and it is the responsibility of the club secretary to complete documentation and return to Welsh Cycling following the timescales set out below.
There will be elections for two (2) vacancies on the Welsh Cycling Board and nominations are invited for these positions. The retiring Directors are Chris Landon and Stuart Meek. Chris Landon will be seeking re-election.
Useful documents for 2014 Welsh Cycling AGM
- Notification of 2015 Annual General Meeting
- Form for Director nominations and supporting details
- AGM Return Slip
- Proxy guidelines
- Role description for Directors
- Form for Nominations and motions for the British Cycling Annual General Meeting
- Guidance notes for the preparation of Motions
Please note, late nominations and motions will not be accepted.
It is the sender's responsibility to ensure that documents reach their destination by the closing date and their receipt is acknowledged. Documents which, for whatever reason, do not reach the Chief Executive by the closing date cannot be considered.
The below documents have been circulated to club secretaries on Wednesday 26 August 2015.
- Letter for Welsh Cycling AGM August 2015
- Agenda 2015 AGM
- AGM Proxy Form and Guidelines
- List of Delegates for AGM 2015
- Minutes of AGM 20 September 2014
- Annual Accounts 2014 - 2015 Draft
- Welsh Cycling Annual Report 2014-2015
- AGM Director Nomination 2015 - Chris Landon
- AGM Director Nomination 2015 - Karl Nielsen
- Role Description for Directors 2015
View the Welsh Cycling Annual Report 2014-2015 below.