The third successful year of the Tour of Cotswolds offers two beautiful rides through the heart of England and Wales’ largest area of outstanding natural beauty at a cost of £25 per rider.
Both rides flow from beautiful Cotswold villages through scenic, rolling and very quiet countryside lanes to the next chocolate box village with some challenging climbs on the way.
The 76 mile epic ride takes in the climbs of Blockley, Stanway, Campden Lane and, home to the 2010 National Hill Climb Championship, Dover's Hill. The 52 mile challenge route takes all the same bar Stanway.
Extensive signage will guide all around the route and gpx downloads are available for those with satnav devices.
Event HQ is Shipston on Stour Rugby Club where riders can enjoy the hospitality of Mary, Brian and their team, get a bacon roll prior to the ride and then enjoy stage 15 of the Tour de France with a beer or soft drink from the bar on your return .
- Free gear and brake check prior to the start at HQ and limited mechanical support to get you going again on route if feasible. A broom wagon will ensure that if riders suffer a non-repairable mechanical they get back safely to HQ. All provided by event partners Total Fitness Bath
- Very well stocked and renowned feed station on route
- Chip timing for all riders provided by British Cycling’s preferred supplier HS Sports
- Medical cover provided on course for all riders by MediBike
- On course photography in two places provided by UK’s leading sportive photographers Sportive Photo
- Sports Massage therapy back at HQ - £5 for 10 minutes, £10 for 20 minutes
- Loads of parking, toilets and changing available at HQ