Event: 23-26 May 2013
Location: Holyhead, Anglesey, North Wales
Any cyclists or budding athletes amongst you? Are you looking for a 2013 challenge or maybe you know someone who has been affected by Cancer and what to help to make a difference? Then look no further...
This is a charity cycle ride from Holyhead in North Wales to Cardiff via the Snowdonia National Park to raise money for Velindre Cancer Centre in Cardiff.
Interested? Here are the key details:
- Transport up to Holyhead on Wed 22 May pm for start the following morning.
- Thursday 23 May: Cycle from Holyhead to Dolgellau and overnight stay in B&B
- Friday 24 May: Cycle Dolgellau to Brecon and overnight stay in B&B
- Saturday 25 May: Cycle Brecon to Cardiff
- Sunday 26 May: Cycle 66 miles/100km’s circuit around the Vale of Glamorgan from Cardiff Bay
- Finish with a celebratory BBQ or Meal in Cardiff (venue to be confirmed)
- Total distance 456km’s (275 miles)
- Entry fee for whole ride is £175.
- Entry fee just for the Sunday event is £35.
A single event page has been set up on at http://www.justgiving.com/Velindre456 for donations to be made and each entrant's name will be added to the page. Organisers are targeting to raise in excess of £10,000.