Tour of the National Forest
Event: 5 May 2013
This sportive is organised by Loughborough University, whose aim is to provide a sportive with the best value for money for all participants involved. We are offering three routes which are 45 Km, 100 Km and 160 Km and they all consist of a challenging route through the East Midlands hills.
The event on Sunday 5 May 2013 aims to change your view of the east-midlands as a cycling destination and ensure you leave with nothing but praise for the challenging route which winds its way through the picturesque country lanes that criss-cross the National Forest area.
Top ten reasons why our sportive gives participants the best value for money:
- Chip Timing, with an instant text message at the end informing you of your time
- Free photographs to put on Facebook and Twitter, without the horrible watermark across them!
- Printed event manual and route map on arrival at the HQ
- Free Car parking for over 1000 vehicles
- State of the art HQ with all the required facilities, such as showers and lockers
- Free HighFive Nutrition products at all the feed stations
- Numerous feed stations along the routes
- Free mechanical support at the HQ and mobile support throughout the day
- A free post ride meal consisting of a full meal (lasagne with salad)
- A free goodie bag including a free t-shirt and HighFive bottle.
If you think this is too good to be true then download our event manual and then enter via the British Cycling website here.