Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Event: 4 August 2013
Registrations for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Club Challenge, which takes place on Sunday 4 August, will close at midnight on 14 April 2013.
The Club Challenge tests teams of four to complete the 100-mile course, which starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, through closed roads in the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With stunning climbs and a route recently made famous by the world’s best cyclists, it will be a truly spectacular event for all involved.
Clubs can register multiple teams of four riders to complete the 100-mile course together in the best possible team time.
- Categories for all-female, all-male and mixed (2 male/2 female) teams.
- Each team's finishing time will be recorded against the 4th team member to reach the finish. Teams are encouraged to ride together.
- Team applications close at midnight on 14 April. Successful teams will be informed from 26 April and will pay their entry fees (£48 per rider) online via the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 website.
- Clubs may make an application for more than one team. It is requested that one person registers the team(s) on behalf of your club.
- In the event of oversubscription, a ballot process will be used.
- Each rider must be a current British Cycling adult member. Riders who hold an elite or 1st category British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
Please note that riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
To register your team click below.