25% off Commute membership for key workers
To recognise and say thank you for their fantastic work and service since the start of the pandemic, British Cycling and HSBC UK are pleased to offer a 25% discount on our Commute membership for all key workers.
Providing peace of mind liability insurance and legal support, we hope that the membership will support even more key workers to commute by bike, while also benefitting from a host of member benefits including discounts on servicing, components, kit and much more.
Full information on the benefits of British Cycling can be found here.
To sign up, please complete the online membership form, select Commute membership and use the promo code KEY25OFF on the final payment page, when prompted, in the promotional code box.
If you want to upgrade the membership to either Ride, Race Silver or Race Gold, you can receive £10 off by using the same promo code KEY25OFF, and sign up with direct debit and receive an extra 10% off!
Key Worker promo code: KEY25OFF
Terms and Conditions
- 25% off British Cycling Commute membership for new members.
- You must be a current Key Worker, aged 18 and over to claim this offer to receive the KEY25OFF offer.
- Please sign-up using your NHS or doctors email address. Where this is not possible, please email email@example.com and send a copy of your photo ID card for proof of validation. This will be deleted once confirmed.
- If you wish to upgrade your membership, you can receive £10 off either a Ride, Race Silver or Race Gold membership using the KEY25OFF promo code.
- If you are a renewing member, please call the membership team on 0161 274 2010.
- Liability insurance and legal support and advice benefits are valid only for commuting and utility purposes – for full terms please see our legal and insurance page.
- The offer is valid until 30 June 2021, this may be extended in-line with circumstances around Covid-19.
- Offer is not available in conjunction with any other membership offer or discount with the exception of the introductory direct debit 10% discount. No cash alternative.
- Full terms and conditions of British Cycling membership can be found here.
- Key workers are defined as those that work in: - Health and Social Care - Education and childcare - Key public services - Local and national government - Food and other necessary goods - Public safety and national security - Transport and border operations - Utility, communication and financial services